Grounded in Scripture, Believe is a spiritual growth experience that helps Christians of all ages think, act, and be more like Jesus. Anchor every member of your family and even your whole church in 30 big ideas found in the Bible:
- 10 Key Beliefs of the Christian Faith
- 10 Key Practices of a Jesus-follower
- 10 Key Virtues of a Person Who is Becoming More Like Jesus
Starting Sept. 15th, 2019
Holy Cross Lutheran Church
303 E. 9th Street Fond du Lac, WI 54935
More about this event
This program is Non-Denominational.
Free will donation!
We appreciate RSVPs so that we can order materials.
About the “Believe” Bible Study
Grounded in Scripture, Believe, is a unique spiritual growth experience that takes you on a journey to think, act, and be more like Jesus. General editor and pastor Randy Frazee walks you through ten key beliefs of the Christian faith, ten key practices of a Jesus-follower, and ten key virtues that characterize someone who is becoming more like Jesus.
- God: I believe the God of the Bible is the only true God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Personal God: I believe God is involved in and cares about my daily life.
- Salvation: I believe a person comes into a right relationship with God by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Bible: I believe the Bible is the Word of God and has the right to command my belief and action.
- Identity in Christ: I believe I am significant because of my position as a child of God.
- Church: I believe the church is God’s primary way to accomplish his purposes on earth.
- Humanity: I believe all people are loved by God and need Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- Compassion: I believe God calls all Christians to show compassion to people in need.
- Stewardship: I believe everything I am and everything I own belongs to God.
- Eternity: I believe there is a heaven and a hell and that Jesus will return to judge all people and to establish his eternal kingdom.
- Worship: I worship God for who he is and what he has done for me.
- Prayer: I pray to God to know him, to find direction for my life and to lay my requests before him.
- Bible Study: I study the Bible to know God and his truth and to find direction for my daily life.
- Singlemindedness: I focus on God and his priorities for my life.
- Total Surrender: I dedicate my life to God’s purposes.
- 16. Biblical Community: I fellowship with Christians to accomplish God’s purposes in my life, in the life of others and in the world.
- Spiritual Gifts: I know my spiritual gifts and use them to fulfill God’s purposes.
- Offering My Time: I invest my time in fulfilling God’s purposes.
- Giving My Resources: I give my resources to fulfill God’s purposes.
- Sharing My Faith: I share my faith with others to fulfill God’s purposes.
- Love: I am committed to loving God and loving others.
- Joy: Despite my circumstances, I feel inner contentment and understand my purpose in life.
- Peace: I am free from anxiety because I have found peace with God, peace with others and peace with myself.
- Self Control: I have the power through Christ to control myself.
- Hope: I can cope with the hardships of life because of the hope I have in Jesus Christ.
- Patience: I am slow to anger and endure patiently under the unavoidable pressures of life.
- Kindness/Goodness: I choose to be kind and good in my relationships with others.
- Faithfulness: I have established a good name with God and others based on my loyalty to those relationships.
- Gentleness: I am thoughtful, considerate and calm in my dealings with others.
- Humility: I choose to esteem others above myself.
For more on Believe, visit the official website here: believethestory.com